Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Button Programming IP500 - 5410 phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

peril0709

Technical User
May 10, 2007
GB
I'd like to flash the lamp on an agents phone when queuing starts on a hunt group.

I searched and found this reply from CrGoSki, but I can't find details of how to set it up. Can anyone else help?

I have enabled a monitor button on the phone but I can't get it to flash anything as described in the description below.

CarGoSki (Programmer) 20 Jun 07 16:47
Why not put a group monitor button on each phone? It flashes green and red for group activity and looks purty. Just remember that calls can be retreived from the queue intentionally or unintentionally by pushing the button.

I have enabled a monitor button

You need a Group button, 1 per huntgroup

Take Care

Matt
I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone.
My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my telephone.

okay. I have enabled a group button and the action data has the hunt group details, but how do I make the lamp on the 5410 flash when calls are queing?

Thanks.

You can't, the little black icon next to the button will come on, that's it :)

ACSS (SME)
APSS (SME)

"I'm just off to Hartlepool to buy some exploding trousers

okay, thanks. does this mean CrGoSki's response wasn't correct?

"CarGoSki (Programmer) 20 Jun 07 16:47 Why not put a group monitor button on each phone? It flashes green and red for group activity and looks purty."

Mine is just black.

It is for a 5410 as the buttons do not have red/green lights just black indicators. He will not have noticed the 54xx reference and assumed 14xx/16xx I imagine :)

ACSS (SME)
APSS (SME)

"I'm just off to Hartlepool to buy some exploding trousers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back