Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Button Module -IX workplace

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBTC

MIS
Feb 17, 2021
PK
Hi, it is CM 8.0 with SIP licenses. Many users are using j100 series phone with button module. One department have 5 CO lines and this department users are using J179 with button module, The CO lines are programmed to appear on button module of these users. All Users extension module shows when the incoming call hits the CO lines.
Now the department wants top use IX Workplace soft phone with the facility/Feature of button module. How can i configure IX workplace on users desktop with button module feature.

There is no such thing as a free LUNCH.

Login and check. Things like brdg-appr are there, so if the CO line appr show on Js, just check on IX

Kyle, what is Js? and i am login into IX but how could i map/brdg-appr the line if the button module is not configured or option is not available?

There is no such thing as a free LUNCH.

J's refer to the J series phones, in your case it's J179.
Set up a phone on IX with the buttons you want and see if they show up. You can still program a button module on a station even if it will be a softphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back