Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Button Label Templates & IP Hardphone Release Info 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratster

IS-IT--Management
May 16, 2003
US
Hello all,

Can someone point me in the right direction with regard to where I can obtain a list of button label templates. I am looking for 4612IP, 6408, 6416, etc.
Is there an Avaya program that you can create these paper labels in?

Also can someone tell me how you can identify what release version you have on a 4612Ip phone? Can you tell from the Avaya label (part#) on the back of a phone? I have a Definity G3R V9.5 and due to the age of the software I need to know the release version prior to connecting and booting the phone to the system. Newer releases will not work on my system.

Thanks

I have a button label template for the 6408, 6416, and 6424 series sets. It is in MS Word format. What's your email address? I'll send it to you.

and I have them for CallMasters if you want those. But it is in Excel format.

vitallink@adelphia.net

Thanks!

At the risk of sounding like an advertisement, the 'DESI' label maker program is a very handy tool. You can download a 'lite' freeware version @
I've never found a need to purchase the full working version. The DESI labels themselves can be purchased at the website as well, but you would probably find a better price shopping with some of your telephony vendors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back