Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Busy tone

Status
Not open for further replies.

NORTELCS

Technical User
Aug 2, 2007
Hi guys

i have created one route with two trunk are member in the route when the lines are all in used i want to get busy tone on the phones. now i am getting tone (trunk card UNIV TRK).

thanks.

what kind of tone.. redefine that as busy tone in ftc

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

hi.

the busy tone is working fine from the extension to extension but when the customer press for example 9 to pick a line and there is no free line in that route which with ACOD 9 it give a normel direct tone the client asking for a busy tone when there is no free line.where can i chage it?

Not sure what you have programmed but sounds like you a trunk built in that route that is not connected (jumpered), other words you have more than the 2 route members you think you have.

MIKE

U can also check tor STEP prompt in urs RDB, may be its pointing to other route. Most probably u have other Tn besides 2 built by urself having no PSTN line connected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back