Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Busy Signal After 3 Call Appearances busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBarrnes

MIS
Jul 12, 2004
US
One of my phones has 6 call appearances and several other phones have those 6 bridged appearances as well. For some reason, when you have 3 of the appearances in use you get a busy signal when you dial it....it never rings into the 4,5, or 6th appearance....just a busy signal.
As a side note, you can still pickup and call out on the 4,5,or 6th appearance. You just can't call in on them.....just a busy signal. any ideas? thanks tj

on page 2 what do you have for restrict last apperance

I have it set to Y. But that should make it ring busy after the 5th line is tied up.
I had my counterpart try the same thing on her switch in another city and she was able to make it work up until the last appearance....in other words it only rang busy after the 5th appearance was in use.

but what about the other sets? are they a y & do they have 5 call-apprs

All of the other sets have 5 brdged appearances and they are set to y for "restrict last appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back