Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Busy Not Available Reason Codes not showing in One-X Portal or CCR

Status
Not open for further replies.

FocusTechnology

IS-IT--Management
Apr 25, 2012
GB
Hi All,

I have 2 systems with 2 different customers.
I have programmed reason codes in the IPO under the CCR tab.
One-X is working properly and the diagnostics show that communications with the IPO is working as it should and that all Providers are operational.
So, why do these codes not filter down to One-X so that the agent can select them?
Our system is running latest versions of all software and has the same problem.

Thanks in advance.

here is an old thread - same issue. Dont think its supported.

ACSS - SME
General Geek

1832163.png

found this in the KB

one-X Portal for IP Office Busy Not Available
Using the Agent Control gadget, under Agent State select Busy Not Available. Under Reason Codes select the reason you want reported for the period you remain in the busy not available state. To exit busy not available status use the control to select Available.

ACSS - SME
General Geek

1832163.png

I know how you are supposed to set it but the codes are not appearing in the box, its blank.

you need to change one of your users in the one-x portal to be a manager. You then need to enter the user details (username and password as set in the IPO) you have used in your CCR configuration see pages 44 and 45 of the implementing IP Office Customer Call Reporter guide to get this working.

Ok its now working, if you use IE9 it doesnt show them up, if you use Google Chrome it works no problems.
Next issue relating to the same thing, if an agent selects and kind of break i.e. anything of option 2 or higher in the list of busy not available reasons then it logs it.
If the agent selects lunch its doesnt log it and doesnt show it on the agent time card, all software versions are latest for version 7.0.

So you are useing IE9 with 1XP???
IE9 is not supported for 1XP.
That could be your issue.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

No i am not any more, i am using Chrome.
The problem is if the agent select lunch as their BNA reason it isnt logging it in CCR so i can produce no stats on it, all other break types work ok.

It is not clear to me.

Did you use IE9 with CCR or 1XP?

BAZINGA!

I am using Chrome for everything now.
I have programmed BNA codes in the IPO as follows...

1 - Lunch
2 - Meeting
3 - Tea Break
4 - Personal Break

These show up in One-X.
If an agent chooses 2 3 or 4 it collects the data in CCR and add it under the break field on the Agent Time Card report.
If an agent chooses 1 it doesnt appear to collect the data and show it on the time card at all and the Lunch field ALWAYS shows 0:00

CCR only shows lunch, the rest is shown as break i believe.

But you still did not answer my question. I would like to understand what is happening.
I might need this info for in the future.

BAZINGA!

Everything is working as it should except the logging of BNA defined as lunch.
The CCR is not collecting or showing this information on reports so i cannot see how long my agents have spent on lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back