Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BusinessObjects Insight Americas 2007 (October 15 -18, 2007)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CONFERENCE Session breakout info is on-line now.

Which Tek-Tippers are attending this year...?

Which Tek-Tippers are PRESENTING sessions this year...?

I'm trying to work my schedule to be there for all of it - but I might only get to the Mon/Tue DEVELOPER CONFERENCE.

I'll be there. I'm presenting again this year. My session is about BO XI user auditing using the SDK.

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

I'll be there (Developer as well as Regular Conference).

Will be presenting a session on "Crystal Reporting Insights & Techniques."

Let's continue the tradition of gathering at the APOS booth before claiming a Crystal-only lunch table... :)

Cheers,
- Ido

view, e-mail, export, burst, distribute, and schedule Crystal Reports.

Looks like I will only be there for the two-day Developer conference (Mon/Tue).

October is pretty busy for us - it was easier to get away for a week in November last year.

I'll post when I am 100% confirmed to attend.

I am booked to attend the two-day Developer conference (Mon/Tue).

Arrive late Sunday night, Depart Wednesday morning.

REVIEW
======

I was only there for the Monday/Tuesday developer conference.

Thought it was pretty good - but it was hard to get "Firm" answers on anything when it came to the timeline/roadmap for the new features.

A migration to R3 (including recompiling 25+ .Net SDK applications) is a big project so it would be nice to know what I need to Budget for in the next fiscal year.

Facilities were pretty good, but I preferred the last Orlando conference at the GAYLORD HOTEL where everything was under one roof.

The other thing I would like to see is Recording of all the presentations so that I can view the one's that were double-booked with the ones that I attended. For an IT company, that should be a given....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back