Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Business Infoview - Active X Calendar button issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

karnd

Programmer
Feb 1, 2003
US
Hi,

I have a strange issue on BO Infoview XI.The Calendar button under Report > Schdule > Run Object - Hourly >Start time and End Time > Calendar button is not functioning ie.neither i can edit that nor change the date value for that text box.

I tried by changing the Internet Explorer security options to low and also enabled Active X control buttons.But does not help me out.
Also, the same issue is not occuring on others machine which is strange.

What could be the problem that belongs to my machine particularly.

Any ideas should be really appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

Assuming that you're running the same version of IE and the same security settings, check to make sure that you're using the same viewer as well, and try switching viewers as well to Java or some such and it should work in there.

Perhaps the Active-X wasn't properly installed?

-k

Hi,

I tried to simulate as per said but nothing works out.Like looked for same version of IE and security settings and changing viewers.

But i dont understand about Active X installation from your statement. Should it part of IE installation? can i seperately install it, if so please let me know the details.

Thanks a lot,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back