Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BUG5131 CS100K MG 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodnight1880

Technical User
Feb 16, 2005
US
I’m having an issue with several systems on my network. I’ve got a couple 1000E’s (6.0) connected back to CS100K MG (6.0) via PRI and an Option 11C (25.40b) connected via PRI to the same CS1000K MG. The issue is when a call that originates from outside the remote site and fwd no answers or hunts to voice mail over the PRI’s back to main all calls go high and dry (dead air). If these calls originate at the remote site it works every time. I’m seeing BUG5131 at the main site and this is something that just started today. No changes to the PRI’s in years and the 1000E’s were upgraded from 11c’s months ago. Only thing I’ve seen on the AVAYA web site is for 4.5T and suggests an INI to clear the bug5131 issue. This is a healthcare facility and multiple other systems not mentioned connected so before I INI this thing I wanted to know if anyone else had seen this issue before.

Had already tried disabling PRI's. After orginal post I deteremined I was also having issues at some of my BO's regarding trnfers etc (H323). What AVAYA has now told me is I've reached a buffer in the TRO buffer and the only way to clear that is with an INI, which I did and it did clear the issue. I will be getting a dign. patch to install so they can collect some info to right a fix for the TRO buffer. Nice. This started about two weeks after loading the lastest deplists. I had started seeing an aud35 and aud38 last week out of the clear blue also but those are now gone sicne the INI. When in doubt poke it in the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back