Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BUG4030

Status
Not open for further replies.

macca12

Programmer
Apr 18, 2008
I've just installed a rel 5.5 system. I'm seeing a lot of BUG4030 errors. Does anyone know what these are and how to clear them ?

Thanks

"An Analog Line Card (NT8D03) supported PBX set (500/2500 type) went off-hook but the mainpm in the associated Call Register was improper. The mainpm was not RINGING, ESTABLISHED, CAMPON, CWAITING, SPECIAL, RAN_WAITING, nor was it CDR. Software will idle the call."

are these codes followed by a tn, usually in packed hex format, but they should point to a port or card... looks like maybe battery on a port. possibly cross

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

It relates to two ports on an anolgue card. Do you mean there could be a cross on the amphenol pairs to the frame ?

yes, but that would be rare.. a bad card is more likely.. or a cross past the frame..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I'll check the card. Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back