Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Bug with SSTab Control 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrJavaJoe

Programmer
Oct 3, 2002
US
I seem to have discovered a bug with the SSTab control and wanted to get any suggestion on a fix. So here it is:

Start a new Project1 and add a SSTab control and on the second tab add a command button then add the following code. In design mode make sure the second tab is selected then run the project. Now toggle the tabs and you will notice that the command button is only on the second tab, as it should be. Now go back to design mode and this time select the first tab and restart the app, now toggle the tabs you will notice that the command button is now on the first 2 tabs, when it should be only on the second.

Private Sub Form_Load()
SSTab1.Tab = 1
Command1.Left = 1000
Command1.Top = 1000
End Sub

Two strings walk into a bar. The first string says to the bartender: 'Bartender, I'll have a beer. u.5n$x5t?*&4ru!2[sACC~ErJ'. The second string says: 'Pardon my friend, he isn't NULL terminated'.

DrJavaJoe,
Luckily, I don't use SSTab and Command buttons so I don't have the problem. I did however found problems with SSTab and command buttons before I started using my own and I know what a pain in the rear it can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back