Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Brio ODS Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

catchidefix

Programmer
Apr 13, 2003
DE
Hi,

I have a Brio OnDemand Server 6.6 running with an IIS 4.0 on Windows NT Server SP6.
After connecting to the ODS over the web client IE 5.5 SP2
I always get this error message.
---------
ODS1 -¥brio/server/Result áB(ODSError2017)Mismatched version between the server and the client ODS1 )brio/server/Message -
---------
I hope anybody can help me to solve that problem.
Thanks.

If you just upgraded your server install from a fairly old version, you are most likely still have the old plugin installed - even if the ODS tried to install a new plugin.

This is what I did to solve that problem for us. First, uninstall all plug-ins found in your control panel > Add/ Remove Programs. Then go to . Check off all checkmarks and then submit. It should remove all of the cookies for your original ODS.

Make certain that you are using IE 5.5 SR1 or higher if you are using Internet Explorer. Then go to your new ODS website and it should ask to install the new plug-in. You should be fine.

James

you have to save the bqy to repository..while saving itself u can register that bqy to Ondemand server.
after registring uninstall client tool[brio insight]
from client machine...then start acessing from client through the browser
hope this can solve u r proble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back