Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Brightstor arcserve V9; unable to find directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

nseegers

MIS
Mar 10, 2003
NL
Hi,

I'm working with Brightstor Arcserve backup v9 on a windows 2000 server.
I get errors like E8604, w3301 and N3921.
It basically says; unable to find directory .... which is true, because some directories have been removed.
But when they are removed, how come Arcserve is still trying to back them up? :-(.

I hope anyone can help me.

Thanks,
Nathalie.

Please modify the job and please do a dynamic backup which means marking the c drive and the other drives as solid geen instead of half shade of green this will reflect the file changes

how come I never perform a BrightStor ARCserve Version 9 disaster recovery option successful. Sometimes is can not locate the corecttly Tape media, sometime is recovery successuful, but the can not boot-up, since the boot partition fail. Why? I found ARCserve is the unstable DR solution in the company, right?

Use the DR-option guide it is very well documented. The steps seems to work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back