Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Brief Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Back, and again a speedy recovery! Take it slow

wjwjr

This old world keeps spinning round - It's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down

Hey, Skip -- good to have you back!!

Had the same procedure back in August. The most wonderful thing (other than now being cancer free) was the day I got off "the bag".

Hang in there, buddy. Life is still good.

[glasses] [thumbsup]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A committee is a life form with six or more legs and no brain." -- L. Long

Hi Skip,

welcome back from me too!!!!

Now don't do anything too taxing for the moment ... until recovered sufficiently of course. ( "taxing" ... nasty word )

Cheers, Glenn.

Did you hear about the literalist show-jumper? He broke his nose jumping against the clock.

All the best for a speedy recovery Skip [smile]

HarleyQuinn
---------------------------------
The most overlooked advantage to owning a computer is that if they foul up there's no law against wacking them around a little. - Joe Martin

Get the most out of Tek-Tips, read FAQ222-2244 before posting.

Walker,

FRIDAY is the day!

Skip,
[sub]
[glasses]I'll be dressed to the nines this week, as I go to have my prostatectomy...
Because, if I'm gonna BE impotent, I want to LOOK impotent![tongue][/sub]

Skip,

My advice: Take a Vicodin about 45 minutes before you go in. I didn't think about it myself until it was too late and no one gave me a "heads up. Once you're "bag-free" things are great - but that long, hard pull is not the most pleasant of experiences!

Let me know how things come out. [laughtears]

[glasses] [wavey]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A committee is a life form with six or more legs and no brain." -- L. Long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back