Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BP50

Status
Not open for further replies.

pettaflex

IS-IT--Management
May 8, 2007
SE
Hi.

A bit of topic but close enough.

I can't transfer a external call trough the BP50 to another external number!
If i call the BP50 externaly and call a external number that is programmed in, then it works!

Pettaflex

You must use the transfer key in case of external party transfer.

Luan

Hi pettaflex!

I am not sure if i understand you correctly! You are calling your BPH from external and answer the call. Then you want to transfer this answered call to an external number. What do you mean with "a programmed number in it"? Is it a abbreviated short number configured in BPH?

Maybe the extension has only acces rights to call this number as abbreviated short number.

For example:
short number: number: name:
6000 0049123456 test

It is possible to reach the number 0049123456 by calling the short number 6000 on your extension.
But when you try to call 0049123456 from your extension you get the special information or blocked tone. This means that the extension dont have any permission rights to call this number by the normal way. Then you have to reconfigure your extension.

Try this and report!

thx and regards

bpczi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back