Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

{BP250}Direct Transfer a specific external number(Incoming call) to specific agent or extention

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishalrakhecha

IS-IT--Management
Jul 31, 2013
IN
Direct Transfer a specific external number(Incoming call) to specific agent or extention in BP 250

short question->short answer:
use the DDI table

It would be more helful when you write what kind of line (analog, ISDN) do you use.
regards
xs

the isdn settings are a little bit country depending but we cut the
subscriber number in cmd 1929 and the rest is the DDI.

example for a ISDN P-P interface:
-incoming number is 123456-100
-if the subscriber number is 123456, we cut 6 digits in cmd 1929
and the 100 is routed than to a extension, acd group or whatever 100 is defined as.
regards
xs

my external number is 9977337777 (Mobile number) and we cut 4 digit so the rest is 337777...i put this no. in DDI table 1
and in trunk parameter number analysis i selected according to Table "DDI1" for all trunk 700 to 729....But it not works i want to this number 9977337777 goes to extention 200 or 201...

when I understand it right 9977337777 is the number of your mobile phone but what is the number
of your system?
You have to cut some digits from the called number (number of your system) not from the calling
number (your mobile phone number).

System no. is country code 91 area code 771 & no. is 2221952 and we cut 4 digits but it is alreday done...
but how to land my mobile no. incoming call to specific extention n0. 200 there are 11 extention. 200 to 210..

sorry, I think now I understand what you want to achieve...
You want to route calls according there a-number but this is only possible
with external software like Backstage.

Dear XS

As far as I understood, he want to land particular calls to specific extension 200, where there is 11 extension attached to that group.
I believe, you have to cut down the last 3 number of the exchange number not the first 4 digits, and put 200 there so that the call will land on there (if there is Multiple subscriber number - MSN activated on ur ISDN)

Oh no! he is asking about programming the incoming calls to the operator / extn 200. Am I correct vishal?

BR

Monro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back