Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BP250 CIL question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamie77

Programmer
Oct 15, 2004
GB
I am having trouble with a Call Logger on one of our sites. They are not able to acurately log call information with what is coming out of the BP250.

We have it set to Call/Hotel CIL3HOTEL as it always has been. they think the start time doesn't include seconds but I'm not sure.

The output looks something like this (this is from the Oak .COL file)
09:32:32 00 249 100907 0931 778 00019 0000 1451 A 0002 A 0.00 I 1223839362
AAAAAA BB CCC DDDDD EEEE FFF GGGGG HHHH IIII J KKKK L MMM N OOOOOOOO

Does anyone know what the fields actually are?? I'm hitting large brick wall trying to find out. Support tell me the only docs that have this information in mean signing an NDA and paying for the Hotel developers tool kit!!! Seems a bit harsh.
My guess would be
A=End time
B=?
C=?
D=Date
E=Start Time (no secs)
F=Party A
G=Duration???
H=??
I=Party B
J=?
K=?
L=?
M=Cost
N=Direction
O=CLI

I am going to go to site to possibly try other formats and get some SMDR output direct to my laptop to be sure that the Oak isn't doing some funny business on it!!

What do you guys think.

Thanks advance

Jamie Green

Football is not a matter of life and death-It is far more important!!!!

Hi Jamie

I will say:

CC: Calling party (extension)
FF: trunk used and not party A

This is what I can say right now, I'll check on documentation later and try to help you more.

Regards

thanks buddy. I see the trunk line now.

It turns out Oak are adding the first time on the output above (marked A).

I have tried tried a few formats and they don't suit Oak. They need the call time to be hh:mm:ss and not hh:mm as it is currently. it seems the olny way to do this is to get on R15 or so and above to get the flexible CIL format in the BP250. Makes me think how Oak ever worked with Ericsson BP if it needs on of the last firmware levels to make it work properly. Did call logging work correctly on BP250 for the first 14 software releases?? It would appear not.

From a bit more playing I now know the following also:

A=Added by Oak!!!!
B=tag
C=call no.
K=ringing time

So our customer is now going to have to Upgrade all the chips in a 3 cabinet BP250 to get something to work properly that he has had for years. Good old Ericsson!!!!!

Jamie Green

we have several installs of BP250 R12 using Oak without any problems

They don't want to work around the output that is coming out of the BP as it stands. Not sure how this has suddenly becaom an issue.

If you have BP250's using Oak, what output setting are you using??

Jamie Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back