Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BP system info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delster

Technical User
Jun 20, 2003
GB
Hi all,

just a quick question. i'm an MD110 person but will have to install a BP compact system v soon and i wondered if anybody knew how to get the full command and config details, eg the equivelant of ALEX for the MD110

cheers

Delster

The BusinessPhoen Management Suite (used for programming the BP) contains a lot of description and helptext. Just click on a command number and you can read the full command description.
There is also a help system, guiding you the programming of various functions and features.

unfortunatly i don't have any software for it as yet.... don't even have the hardware.... the boss has told me there's an install of one coming up so i want to get a leg up on it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It IS supposed to do that, right??

Hi Delster,

A BP has nothing to do with a MD110, they are completely diferent systems.
Even so, you can download the BMS in the InfoChannel an try to learn about the BP system.

Good luck for you, because you're going to need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back