Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BP Soft & firmware download site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghoulam

Technical User
Feb 8, 2012
DZ
Hi Guys

Is there any web site where we can download Ericsson (Aastra) BP250 software & firmware, I can not access to my dealer web page anymore.
I need CPU-D4 R18 soft if possible!

Regards

The only site I'm aware of is Aastras official InfoChannel. Certified re-sellers have access to this site.

Like etompau says if your certified to work on the equipment Aastra website allows all firmware and documentation. Here in the UK I think can help you, but again they will probably ask for your company name for certified engineers. Nobody on here will pass you this information im afraid

I'm certified on BP products (250,128i, 50), but the compagny where I'm now is not an aastra distributor, that's why I have no access anymore.
Thanks both thow.

We dont have Panasonic or Aastra dealers here.

I just goolge.I get all firmwares and softwares from the net and LARGE SYTEMS are in place installed and working.

JUST GOOGLE THEM UP

Yes I know where to get them for Panasonic or LG-Ericsson too, but for Aastra, it's more complicated I think!
Google desn't know anything about those firmwares.

Hi, that Russian forum is something different! If you use a translator (google translate) it is nice. They share everything there, even licenses!!

Btb, Otoni, sharing the copyrighted software is against the forum rules... isn't it?

Regards

Monro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back