Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BP 250 Divertion to external public number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishalrakhecha

IS-IT--Management
Jul 31, 2013
IN
I want to divert all calls which comes in specific extention to external public number in BP 250.
Is it posible??
If yes how we can do this using BMS.

activate 3093,0184, 0185 and dial on the phone *22*external number#

My question is quite close to this, what parameter should I change in BP250 to get original A subcsriber number show to C subscriber when external diversion is on? Operator informed that in they side it is possible and line PRI.

BR Timo

You should have network service activated (in AU is called Partial rerouting) from your ISDN provider. Then, activate 1972 on ISDN BRA or PRA. Whole idea is that network will send inquiry on incoming call to check if user is diverted externally before call goes thru. If yes, it will ask for destination. Once received, will connect call to that number (without using any B channel) and will send A number as CID.
BR

Thanks to zoo1, finally ISDN provider believed me and checked if they have PaRe on... and quess what happened :) Another company has tried to solve this problem over year ago and they gave up with provider because provider told that function is OK from their side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back