Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Box and Whisker plot capability for Crystal XI??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chart are probably one of Crystal's weakest links. P.S. What Version you on? The only thing I can think of with those Min/Max Values are "Stock" Charts. Take a look at those to see if you can get something out of that.

DataDog [pc2]
If God wanted us to count in Hexadecimal, then why did he only give us A fingers?

crappy....that's what I did not want to hear :(

i'm on CR XI R2

I did find this link....some guy created a PPT slide show....anyone tried this? can any of you CR pros check it out and see if it's worth looking into?

thanks!

Zach

great...just downloaded the demo....so far it looks a bit complicated, in that I need to use macros.....but i'll give it a shot! thanks!

Please contact me if you have any trouble using CRChart. There's a couple of boxplot example .rpts in the demo, but I have even more cluttering my hard disk :)

-Dan (author of CRChart)

Dan Weingart
OEM Technical Manager
Three D Graphics, Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back