Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Borderless Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokey

Programmer
Oct 9, 2000
US
I know how to move a borderless form, but how do I go about resizing a borderless form if, let's say, I have a border of picture boxes around the edge of my form?

Hi,

You can use the form's width and height properties. Be sure to resize any controls that are on the form approprately.

Have a good one!
BK

Private Sub Command1_Click()
Me.WindowState = 2
End Sub

Private Sub Command2_Click()
Me.WindowState = 0

End Sub
Eric De Decker
vbg.be@vbgroup.nl

License And Copy Protection AxtiveX.

Download Demo version on my Site:

I currently have a label that the user can click on and resize it that way, but I was wondering if there was a way to do it using APIs like SendMessage (that's how I do the moving of the form). The reason I wanted to know is because my own computer is kinda slow and when I resize it using my current method (the label), it's choppy and will sometimes dirty the form because it shows everything being resized. I want it to resize like a regular window, just showing the dotted lines, then actually resizing the form.
Thanks.

I figured out how to resize the form with APIs, but now I wonder if anyone knows how, using APIs, to change the cursor to the appropriate resize cursor without having to reset it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back