Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BorderIcon "Help" button, figure out when it's clicked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyprus106

Programmer
Apr 30, 2001
Does anybody know of a way to figure out where/when, the Help TBorderIcon clicks? Or even when it's in "help mode" for lack of a better term.

Reason: There's a few panels & things I'd love to have context-sensitive help for, but when the user clicks on it, even though there's a context, it doesn't pop up the help. I figured I'd just do it manually, but have no way of knowing when the user has clicked on the help button and is in that mode.

Cyprus

I've seen this done but off the top of my head, I can't think of how. I'll have to look around, the problem is I'm filling in for two other people besides doing my own work so I'm not certain when I can get to it. Anybody else remember?

James P. Cottingham
-----------------------------------------
[sup]I'm number 1,229!
I'm number 1,229![/sup]

If you find it let me know, but don't overextend yourself!

I've done a few searches for a solution, but I can't find any information even close to this, and I can't remember any time I've heard this discussed before. And trying to use the word "help" in a search just makes it go nuts.

Cyprus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back