Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Booting Issues on Openstage 40 HFA

Status
Not open for further replies.

fonsy

Programmer
Mar 3, 2016
US
hello everyone,
----------
openstage 40 HFA
S30817-S7402-D103-25
L30250-F800-C155
-------------
I am newbie[bigsmile] and I am having issues about one of the 2 phone that I own, (above is the info) suddenly stopped working, now the phone is showing "booting" on the screen and stay there, would someone here help me about this?
how can i find what the version I have and how to change it if I have to, [bigears]
thank you in advance

screen show
"SLBL: 1.0.1.5
BOOT: SP291_MCH_U-BOOT_140313
INFO: WP2.1 INCA-IP2F V1.5 262MHz
Booting....."

alex

Just an aside to this - I believe there is also a SIP version of DERT, which might be a quick and dirty way for some of you who are trying to convert your phones to SIP... I haven't been in the system in a while, but I think I remember seeing it was out there.

Don Bruechert, Voice Comm Analyst II
CareTech Solutions @ Holy Family Memorial
Manitowoc, WI, USA

This not an answer, but another issue....my 40 seems to be setup/connected correctly, but after 15 minutes I lost DT, receive audio, and speaker audio; everything else works great.
Any hints? (V6 R2 15 1)

Hi,
If it is another issue then create a new thread.
Upgrade the phone first
Also update the Loadware on the STMI card
Consider updating the system with latest patches

ISP's router is down currently, hopefully up later today

Hi All,

Great info! Does anyone have an active link to obtain DERT? I tried the above link, but the site says Tonido Enabled Device Unavailable.

Thanks in advance!

This post is (titled) about an HFA phone and that is the SIP link for DERT. Isn't that going to nuke the phone over to SIP protocol??

Don Bruechert, Voice Comm Analyst II
CareTech Solutions @ Holy Family Memorial
Manitowoc, WI, USA

The thread is an old one, reopened by User Telephony2675, also opened in another thread.
The SIP DERT tool is available at the link If the HFA DERT Tool is required let me know
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back