Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Bom dia , Estou com uma dificuld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugoconnec

Programmer
Jan 23, 2020
BR
Bom dia ,

Estou com uma dificuldade referente ao desvio de ligação não atendida do Central NEC IPS 2000,quando faço um desvio para um ramal interno transfere certinho , mais quando faço o desvio para um número externo a ligação não transfere a ligação , alguém ai já pegou esse defeito.

Obs: Só não esta funcionando no comado referente ao desvio de ligação não atendida (E602).Transferência para números externo não funciona.

Good Morning ,

I have a difficulty regarding the missed call diversion of the Central NEC IPS 2000, when I make a diversion to an internal extension it transfers just fine, but when I make a diversion to an external number the call does not transfer the call, someone there has already caught this defect .

Note: It is just not working in terms of the missed call diversion (E602). Transfer to external numbers does not work.

Make sure CMD 36, route to route connection is allowed for all of your trunk routes. At default they are not.

Check Command 1512, 1527, 1529, 1510 for the service class of the phone in command 1202. These by default are set to 1 for allow but they may have been changed.

All commands are 1 allowed, another note, when I make the detour if it does not answer, nor does it signal on the E1 plate, but it is still called at the destination number as if the call had been leaving by another route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back