Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Bogen Night Ringer (NR-100)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtominator

Technical User
Feb 21, 2003
US
I am having problems connecting a Bogen Night Ringer, NR-100, to an IP Office 406V2 R3.1. Currently it is connected to an analog station port. The night ring will work a couple of times, but then it will hang. The only way to reset it is to unplug it from the station port for a couple of minutes and reconnect it. I know the Bogen is looking for 90V input and the IPO station port is only sending 48V. Has anyone found a work around?

jtominator

You might try setting the analog port to "IVR" in extensions - this provides a drop pulse to the device.
Mike

jtominator, did this get resolved? I have one in the works and I am curious if it worked out for you

jml2665 - The interface on the amp that the NR-100 is connected to was set as music. I reset it to voice and it seemed to do the trick. I am going to monitor for a couple of days. If it doesn't work, I'll add another post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back