Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BOE XI - Cannot schedule ANY reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagpuzz

Programmer
Sep 1, 2005
GB
Hi,

I cannot schedule any reports in INFO VIEW. What happens is when you select the report, when you click to expand the parameter section, you do neot see any parameters but get the following messagev :

An error has occurred: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: An error occurred while evaluating custom action attribute "test" with value "${scheduleForm.hasUnusedParameters}": Unable to find a value for "hasUnusedParameters" in object of class "com.crystaldecisions.ePortfolio.plugin.crystalenterprise.report.ReportScheduleForm" using operator "." (null)

I have no idea what this means / how to fix it, but we cannot schedule any jobs now so I am truly stuck.

As an aside, in the Admin panel, parameters can be seen and altered.

Any help appreciated.

How are you loading the reports on to BOE XI?

Can you schedule from the CMC?

I have recurring problems with Info View scheduling using the CR XI Crystal Reports Server, and applying the service pack helped with some of them:

I still have the occasional parameter error, but when I restart the server it goes away, very &*($%&% annoying. I've never seen the error you're receiving.

I would log in to Info View using the administrator account, and make sure that all objects have the proper permissions.

-k

how to load the reports on to BOE XI? I'm unable to view report at all due to the result for query ci_infoobjects returns 0. What should I do to resolve this problem. Thank you.

From within Crystal, use save as and select the Enterprise logo in the left corner.

Then use the CMC to set the database connectivity and the parmeters.

-k

Thank for your help, but I encounter a problem when trying to save report. After logged in cms, I clicked on User Folders -> Administrators and click Save button, I got error message "File Repository Server error. Failed to communicated with server input. Server is down or disabled." I went to CCM and see all servers are running. What else should I do to get it work? Thanks.

It might also be an access rights issue to the input file repository on the server. I know that in order to use a UNC path for both file repositories, I had to give the account used by the BOE services full rights to those folders.

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back