Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BO certification SABE201 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxisback

Technical User
Jul 19, 2006
US
I just thought that I would pass on a little tid-bit I just noticed. I counted the number of questions that the quizes presented in the BO Web training for this certification and there are exactly 40. I am leaning towards these are the questions on the exam. If these in fact are the test questions, I would recommend spending the money on the web training from BO. I am taking the test in a week and a half so i'll let you all know.

Max

The Exams pull 40 random questions from a pool of a few hundred possible questions.

I agree with MJRBIM.

The questions are written to be similar to the actual questions to give you a feel of what they are going to ask and how they are going to ask it.

~Brian

I took the exam a couple of months ago and there were many questions that weren't in the manual that I got from the classroom course.

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

OK, I just took the exam today, and I passed with an 86%, I didn't have any problems with this exam, and all of my exam questions were from the BO classroom book. There were no surprises other than some of the detail of the questions. But I think that if a person takes the question literally and doesn't read into it, the test will go well.

Hi,
May someone please tell me where to find and download for free SABE201 manual??
Thanks

Hi maxisback
I'm happy for you,but you didn't help me so much as you didin't answer to my question on where you found the manuals you learned.
Regards

Yep, it's interesting for me too - where it's possible to get some manual for preparation for this exam...

thanks

Hi Max,could you please let me know where can i get the certification manuals ,i'm planning to write BOE level one exam (SABE201)
Please help me out in finding the manuals and training centers
look forward to hearing from you soon
Thanks
msr

I am not aware of anywhere that you can download any of the Business Objects for free.

The only ways I know to get a manual are:
1. Pay for and attend a Business Objects training class. You will receive the manual for eac course that you take as part of the course cost.
2. Borrow a manual from someone you know who has taken the course.

You can also sign up for, for about half the cost of an instructor led course, a web version of the class, but you only have the online material to use and it is not as good as the actual manual IMHO.

You can go to ths BOBJ website to find training centers and course information:

~Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back