Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BMS stoped 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bija77

Technical User
Jan 30, 2008
LY
Dear All,
i installed BMS and it was working good, but when the windows update the Framework to 4.0 version the BMS stoped.
so when i run the BMS the BMS server window appear normally then Suddenly disappear.
i tried to uninstall and re-install it but nothing happened, also i tried to install the last version BMS 3.5 but nothing happened, i tried to uninstall the framework update but the problem still.

i will re install the windows OS as a last solution if i have no support, so please help me to solve this problem.

regards,

remove bms completely and delete all files after uninstalling from its directory I C " C:\Program Files (x86)\Aastra\BMS" then install bms again and make sure to check box of the Notebook installation and User database server.

Regards,
Ismail

Dear Mouafy,
thanks for your replay,
i tried, but the problem still as it was.

thanks,

First, the latest version of BMS is ver5.2 which came after version5.1.

The latter versions should have NETFRAME 4.0 to support you.

Just like Panasonic Unified PC Maintenance Console V7.4 does not have NETFRAME where by one has to first install a previous ver7.3 which has it then install the V7.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back