Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BMC50 installation 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mksanchez

Programmer
Aug 7, 2006
MX
HI, this is my first installation of BCM , always i make installation of Norstar 0x32 , o.k this is the problem: The system is a BCM50 8x4x2x2 all works fine except the ip phones , the keycode is for 8 digital, 4 loop trunks, 2 analog port and 2 ip , the ip phone are a 1120E series , the BCM have a static ip address and the ip phone's config as DHCP , i have a DHCP server in the network working fine , the ip phone only show "server unreachable" .

Some tip or help ??

Thanks.

Hi
Are you sure that the address obtained come from BCM ? Have you try to disable master dhcp of the network ? And in the BCM have you activated the DHCP ??
Bye

The actual is supply from my internet router , as the DHCP server , also the BCM have the option of DHCP server , the BCM is the no router version .

Thanks .

Set your IP phone to partial DHCP, then you will be able to set the address info for the S1 and S2 servers.

Set them both the same, ip address of the bcm and the port to 7000

Hi , thanks gtucci and telcodog , the phones works now , i try to config the phone to partial DHCP and don't works , before config DHCP server in the BCM in the data services , config as IP Phones Only , and it's all , the phones works fine , now i have a little echo in the pstn lines only in the ip phones rare .

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back