Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BM32

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mlck

IS-IT--Management
Jul 11, 2006
CA

Hello

I instaled an 1416 with 2 bm32 module, the lights comes up but I can't do nothing with that button what ever I programm on it. There are a particular file I should load to make them working? Do I absolutly need a http server?

ipo 6.0.85001

thanks

Word is that a "DBM32" for a 1400 series phone will need the R6 Q3 GA patch before functioning correctly.

Use system monitor unless of course you are a Tard then it IS the fault of the pbx.

Like CarGoSki says, you need a DBM32 and not a BM32.

DBM is Digital Button Module for the 1400 serie phones.
BM is Button Module for the 1600 serie phones.

The DBM32 will not work very well on the current releases.
From Q3 they are supported which is in trial right now.

Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum

honey, i fried the IP Office !!!

Sarcasm, it's only one of the services I offer.

Mlck, CarGoSki and tlpeter are spot on, we have the same issue and aparantly they are not to be used yet. Despite the fact they will sell it to you and give you the docs to set it up it fails to mention in the docs they are not supported until the next 6.0 release :)

ACSS (SME)
APSS (SME)

We recently installed a new Avaya IP Office system complete with 1400 series telsets. Having the same issues with the 1416 and the DBM32 everyone else is having. Avaya Business Partner told me the maintenance release to fix the problem was supposed to be released yesterday, August 16th. Anyone know if it did or have a timeline?? We really need our button module functional.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back