Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BLUSTAR AGENT LOGIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chitranshi

Technical User
Jun 18, 2014
IN
When opening the BLUSTAR AGENT APPLICATION in the client pc ,we are getting the error "ERROR CONNECTING TO SERVER". From the client pc ,solidus server is getting pinging properly .And host name also getting pinging properly. The solidus version is 8.3 SP1.
Port also opened 2613 .

Does the application run on the solidus server?
If yes then you are likely facing firewall problems.
You can do a wireshark trace to see what ports BSA is trying to use.

/Daddy

-----------------------------------------------------
Helping people is my job...

Hi Daddy,

On other user blustar agent application is working fine. Only problem in one client user pc. Yes application is running on windows server.
BSA is using the 2613 port for connecting to the server.

Hi

Do you have the correct server settings stored in HKLM/SOFTWARE/Ericsson/NextCC/Common/Parameters registry compartment?

best parnum

Alao - can you telnet to the server on the port and see it established?

best prnum

Hello Parnum,

Telnet i have checked ,its connecting and yes regarding the registry setting is proper. If registery setting will not proper then how DESKTOP MANAGER is opening on this user pc. Yes on user PC DM is working fine. Only problem in the BLUSTAR AGENT application. During starting its shows the error ERROR CONNECTING TO SERVER.

Just do a wireshark trace as I told you in the first post.
Not only port 2613 is used, so it could be a blocking issue.
What OS is the client running, is the OS firewall active, ..?

please provide more details...

/Daddy

-----------------------------------------------------
Helping people is my job...

OS is windows 7 enterprise 64 bit and firwall is ON on the client pc.

As Daddy says - if all else fails do the wireshark and stop guessing - if the firewall is on, have you made BSA an exception in it so the application can get through?

best parnum

You also need to open TCP 2614 for call control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back