Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Blurry and Pixelated High Resolution JPEG's in CS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mach16lt

MIS
Sep 12, 2005
US
Hi, I pray that someone here can help me. I have been goin nuts over the past few days trying to figure out what the hell is wrong....

Photoshop is opening High Resolution JPEG's from my Canon 20d, pixelated and blurry. If i open the exact same picture in windows picture viewer, or in Adobe Image Ready the picture looks crisp and smooth. Open the same picture in photoshop It looks like crap.

I have even gone as far as deleting adobe bridge for the thought that it may be interfering with photoshop and making the pictures look like thumbnails.

Please somebody help.... Thanks for your time

What size jpegs are you shooting? I have seen no problems with jpegs on the 20D, but I have switched to raw for most of my stuff. I still use large jpegs in burst mode.

I am also bringing them in to both CS and CS2.

I have the pictures on the highest resolution (3504 x 2306)pixels. I am probably going to switch to raw as well, however these pictures are already shot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back