Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Blue Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzakkir

Systems Engineer
Oct 31, 2017
SA
Hi can any one help me

i have facing one issue.

i did image with paragon software to one (dell-optiplex-7040-desktop) and everything is successfully finish but when i start system this blue screen appearing..

This is blue Screen message.

"a problem has been detected and windows has been shutdown to prevent damage to your problem.

the BIOS in this system is not fully ACPI compliant.please contact your system vendor or visit for an updated BIOS".

Technical Information.
*** stop:0x000000A5 (0X00000003,0X8B30A700,0XC0140001,0X494E495F)

Did anyone say they were going to get the BIOS from a third party site? Confused.

"Living tomorrow is everyone's sorrow.
Modern man's daydreams have turned into nightmares.

I guess Beilstwh is referring to the initial post where the message the OP was given was to visit for the correct BIOS. I searched for that website, and found at least a couple other forum posted questions on other sites where someone got the same message pointing to the same site. I have no idea whether that site is legit, but if I saw the message, it would make me wonder whether my system / the system I was looking at was infected and I'd question whether that hardware-update.com site has further infected BIOS versions waiting for someone to install and totally hose a system.

Anybody know if the site, is at all legit?

"But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Corinthians 15:57

That is exactly what I was referring to

Bill
Lead Application Developer
New York State, USA

At least the error message in the original post suggested the manufacturer's site along with the questioned site.
I would be more interested in the origin of the error message. From the cloning software or probably malware since the machine was originally provided with win7 pro 64, suggesting that it is compliant.

Ed Fair
Give the wrong symptoms, get the wrong solutions.

Earlier when this thread was posted, I checked and the site didn't respond so I had discounted it as a source for BIOS files!!

"Living tomorrow is everyone's sorrow.
Modern man's daydreams have turned into nightmares.

Maybe the "windows repair" did the trick that gbaughma suggested right before he said "solution".

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back