Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Blue screen of Death ( memory dump)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxS87xX

Technical User
May 29, 2003
CZ
The blue screen of death came up on a Co-workers machine and read something about a memory dump. We rebooted the machine and now it keeps rebooting itself. How do I fix it?
All help is appreciated.

Sean

why this happend to ya pc??? at most i have expereienced this problem while istalling a new hardware drive to the system.. so that means its an hardware conflict....let me know abt ya motherboard

jinaa ibraheem

go into safe mode and look into event viewer to try to identify what is causing that crash.. probably a driver of something or a system file on a new application?

Your pc has been set to automatically reboot when there is a system failure, to stop this from happening right click on my computer, choose properties, click on the advanced tab and choose startup and recovery button, in there untick the automatically reboot option in the system failure section. This will then allow you to log in and see what you can do to solve your problem, maybe you need to do an emergency repair.

[yinyang]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back