Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Blocking Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

onei0067

IS-IT--Management
Sep 11, 2008
CA
Has anyone ever heard of being able to Block calls coming from one DN to another for instance in the case of some one harrassing another employee? Is there a way to do this in the ESN?

This is not easy to accomplish, and is not practical to even attempt without something like symposium in place to control calls to the DN in question.

I would suggest turning on internal CDR for both DN's, and monitoring the calls to determine if behaviour requiring discipline is occuring, and take it from there.

was that an example or is it for real an employee jack'n w/ another employee? If so, technology is not your answer, HR is.

Mato' Was'aka

Don't ever get involved between two employees. It could lead to all kinds of problems. Send this to your HR people to resolve. Tell them you can't fix this one.

DocVic
Dedicated to Nortel Products till the end.
Need help?

Thanks...yea looks like a messy divorce! We have CDR turned on so I guess I will pass it on to HR.

Again...Thanks very much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back