Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Block all ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecano427

Technical User
Sep 24, 2015
CA
I buy a old Norstar system , everything works fine but a want block all ring during the lunch. I add service
``ringing service `` , i create ring group and i unassigned all extension. I also add scheduled for the lunch , but all phone continue to ring . what iam doing wrong ?

Thanks for your help

Assuming line Appear and Ring are the issue....try making lines Appear Only on all sets under Sets/LineAccess

Are you making sure to invoke the service via Feature 871? or setting the service up as Auto?

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Please Can you tell me what all step.

I have 5 extensions , 221 222 223 224 225

And 2 lines

I want block ring between 12:00 to 12:30.

Thanks , very appreciate

Do you have a voicemail? If so make it the only ext for the service.

Or put a DNB button on their phone.

Yes, if you've got voicemail you can press Feature 984 at extension 221 and send all ringing calls to voicemail during lunchtime. Press Feature # 984 when lunchtime is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back