Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Blank subreport using ASP/RDC

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcassie

Programmer
Jan 21, 2002
AU
I have been having a major issue using two of my Crystal Reports (v8) through the browser using ASP (RDC). The two reports each have a very similar sub-report with a different QRY file behind them. The reports work fine through the designer, however through the browser the sub-report often returns no records in the details view (when they do exist in both the Crystal Report Designer and the Crystal SQL Designer). This problem happens intermittently (for example today they didn't work this morning, did work for a few hours, and then didn't work all afternoon), however lately it's been more often than not. The data used doesn't make a difference, as the same input can work during the periods of success. I have about 8 or so reports which contain sub-reports all working successfully through ASP/RDC.

Hope you can help,

Robert Cassie
Applications Developer
Plum Financial Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back