Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

blank page on user detail CP on Opt71c

Status
Not open for further replies.

trclubb

Vendor
Mar 20, 2009
US
One of our customers called me and said that when he logs onto the CP to make changes he gets only a blank page .
he logs into the system ang goes to users, enters the MailBox x number and then clicks onto the correct name. but after that only a blank screen comes up. it does show that it is the user detail page.
he also stated that the backup shows no tape drive when he tryes to do a backup. SLR5 a tape is in and shows agreen light but will not run

This customer didn't update the PC with a new version of Java or something, did they? Yeah, I agree, time to reboot.

DocVic
Dedicated to Nortel Products till the end.
Need help? Call Me Now!

Did find out that they had done some updates and even had to go into the IE and make a change. this fixed the page , but they still have a problem with the backup. is does not shoe the cd drive.

Thanks

I get the same problem, can you tell me what settings you changed? Thanks.

Where does it not whow the tape drive? If you look under "My Computer" it won't show there.

If you go through the Control Panel and then to System and then Hardware Devices you should see the tape drive there. If it is not then reboot and it should restore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back