Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Blank Page on Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maker1

Technical User
Jun 20, 2003
US
We use an 81C CCM6.0. I have a user that gets a blank screen every time they try to run a report. We have checked the firewall, installed the active X and everyhting we can think of. Any idea's?

can you try at the PC from this user a other user login?

regards
MC Peppi

Maker1,

I have the same problem at my location? Did you find a resolution to the problem? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

A couple of things:
One - always make sure your java is installed & that it is a version that is compatible with the CCMA web client. I haven't found a version that is not compatible - but if you want one that works, I'm using JRE 1.5, update 11.

Two - if your CCMA has Designer Patches (ex. CCMA_6.0_DP_020308_RU - or any patch that has 'DP' in the patch title), then check with your service provider. There are known patch conflicts with Designer Patches and 'generally available' patches.

Three - (re)install the CCMA web client "Client Controls" on the workstation where the reports are not printing.
(This should do the trick)

If you can verify that the reports print on other workstations - then it is not a server issue (if the reports do not print at any workstation, then get ahold of your service provider - you may need to have them re-do or finish their installation).
If it is not a server issue and the tips above do not work, then you may need to (have your I.T. guys) re-image that workstation.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back