Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

blank page after each page in crystal report 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
A Crystal Report is displayed in the Active X viewer using Internet Explorer (IE). The report is displayed as expected, however, when it is printed a blank page is printed in between each report page.
it is not a "No Printer" issue. The Page Server service was running under an account other than the System account.
I use the print button of the crystal web viewer.

i had the same problem there is a patch available to fix it called SR1065_8010.zip i had it sent to me by someone at crystal tech support

If you use groups in your reports what section criterias have you checked (new page before,supress blank section etc.)

Hi sjruss,
I had the same problem too.
could u please email the patch SR1065_8010.zip to me. Or better yet let me know the URL where it could be downloaded?
thanks.

Hi sjruss,

thx for your quick response. could you please let me know where to download this file?
thx a lot!

hi Hattusas ,

thx for your response.
the problem occurs when the orientation of the report is set to landscape.
the section criteria 'keep together" is set for all groups.
'free form placement' is set for the first header group and the last footer group.
'underlay following sections' is set for most groups.
'suppress( no drill-down) is set for the last header group and the first footer group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back