Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Black Screen on transitions, transparencies, slowmos etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuhq

Programmer
May 24, 2003
US
...well my adobe is messed up...on both computers with 6.0 and 6.5, when i render the time line, all my transitions, slowmos and transparencies show up as a black screen, need help desperatley!!! its never done this before.

you must be putting your video clips on track "video2" in the time line. you have to put them on track "video A"and "Video B" and the transitions in between , hope that helps

all my clips are in the right spots, it just did this out of nowhere, i dono what it could be wether it could be hardware or whatever, but i need it fixed bad, in the process of editing videos for the local skateshop

Do only your transitions, etc. show up as black, or does the whole Timeline show up as black?

Cheers,

[monkey] Edward [monkey]

"Cut a hole in the door. Hang a flap. Criminy, why didn't I think of this earlier?!" -- inventor of the cat door

just transitions and any effect such as brightness and contrast or any slow motions .... pretty much if i alter a clip in any way it shows black screen

Possibly you are trying to export in an illegal format for the selected CODEC.

Check the project settings viewer and resolve any red entries related to the frame size and rate in comparision to that of your source footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back