Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Black List 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switchman

Technical User
Oct 24, 2001
GB
Hi,

I'm using an IP500v2 mainly ISDN trunks however I'm looking for a way to create a caller black list.

(I know that it wouldn't be foolproof as the caller could just withhold their cli.)

Can this be done? I've had a play around with the incoming call routes and the cli field but it didn't seem to do much so I was thinking that perhaps I could configure something on VM Pro but not sure where to start.

Any hints / tips greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

You need to add the CLI with the prefix.
So when you use a 0 as a prefix then the complete number including a leading 0 must be in the CLI field.

When you have VMPro then you could route it to a nice module :)

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

www.lantel.nl
logolantel.png

Incoming call route does work 100%. Putting * as the Incoming number and entering the naughty callers CLI in the box then set the desination to a barred shortcode will block that caller no matter what DDI they call (unless they withhold) :)

Untitled-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back