Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

black cdrw

Status
Not open for further replies.

faxof

Programmer
Dec 5, 2001
GB
i can't seem to get hold of a black colour internal cdrw in the uk.

i know that dell supply them but they are very expensive, normal white ones are cheap, can i get hold of a black one for the price of a normal white one?

Abb

I am in the US but I found a black Plextor Plexwriter 40x12x40x CDRW from NewEgg.com.

Here is a link to the product at NewEgg.com.

It US140 not including S&H but if you want black. You may want to try looking for a black faceplate for a white one. I did this on a DVD drive that I already had and I am going to do it on my SB Audigy drive.

I agree with HiLiKuS... go to
If that link doesn't work go to and view products by category and you will see a listing for CD-RW "black".

that is a list of ALL of the black cd-rw drives for you to purchase. I would personally recomend a 40/12/48 lite on due to the fact that it is only 64 dollars and it is supposed to be a little faster than the plextor.

Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back