Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Biztalk training

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaperry

IS-IT--Management
Jan 29, 2002
US
Can anyone tell me where to find a good training class for Biztalk ? Or at least recommend a few good books ? I searched the Microsoft site and could not find too much in a way of training.

Thanks,

George

George, you might try NeoTools or another consulting/training site.

Thank you very much. I ended up finding a place in Minnesota that is Microsoft Gold certified.

Can you share with me the training site you used in MN?
Thanks

barefooter,

Here is the website for the Biztalk training.

I have not actually taken the training yet as we have pushed out some of our apps until later on in the year. The other item of interest is that this company does not get a lot of people signing up for this class so if they don't have enough people sign up for a given month, they try to get everyone to push the training out a bit. They do however spend an entire day working with you on your actual project using your supplied design specs. Good luck.

George

What did you think of the training at Alto, looking at taking a class there in November

timscronis,

Sorry to tell you that I did not take the training. I have heard good things about this outfit but we opted not to do it this year because of the economy. Good luck.

G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back