Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

bigger image same page

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlag

Technical User
Mar 6, 2005
AU
If i have a small picture and want to click it so that a larger versio of it opens but it has to open in the same window, in a different area of the page. How do i do this? What would it be called so I can atlesat look up a turoial on how to do it.

You could use the swap image behaviour or show hide layers

[Peace][Pipe]

even if the image is larger? I thought for swap image it had to be the same sizze you are swapping it with?

So you have a blank image in one area of the page that is just resized to what you want, ensure that all images have been named and you swap the larger image onClick of the smaller one.

[Peace][Pipe]

show/hide layers gets my vote

:--------------------------------------:
fugitive.gif

[URL unfurl="true"]http://mostarnet.com[/url]

All around in my home town,
They tryin' to track me down...

yes but there is the problem of layers!!!! i cant get the layer to stay in the table!!!! if i cant do this when u show hide layers (which i have wrked out now) the picutre can end up anywhere on the page!

HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back