Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Better than Alienware???

Status
Not open for further replies.

gussy1

Technical User
Dec 22, 2002
IE
Everyone talks about Alienware and Falcon-NW as being the best high-end system configurators but I was wondering if there were any others - maybe a little cheaper! I think Alienware is way overpriced. I found iBuyPower to be a little amatuerish.
There has to be other companies as good. I want to buy the most powerful notebook possible but the Area-51m is just a bit to expensive and I have heard some bad stories about Alienware.

Anyone bought a great high-end notebook recently or know where I should look?

Cheers

There is a great (semi-unknown) place called "Totally Awesome Computers" They have by far the best warranty ever. A lot of their computers are covered for life! The name is corny, but the computers are all made of very high quality, name brand parts. They are just as good as Alienware or Falcon, but a lot less expensive. PCGamer has reviewed a few of their systems and they have always gotten "Editors Choice". Check them out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back