Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Better Documentation / Tutorials on NEC MAT? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidshq

MIS
Jan 3, 2011
US
I'm wondering if anyone is aware of some good sites / tutorials / documentation for NEC MAT that are more user friendly? I don't want to get into an argument about the quality of NEC documentation - just looking for anything better. =)
Dave.

I have a SV7000 / NEAX 2400 IPX. I can do a lot of the basics - just looking for something to fill in the gaps and perhaps refer to if I forget. :)

When setting up a new feature I always check the following manuals in this order:

1) Features and Specifications

2) Feature Programming manual

3) Command manual (an older ICS command manual comes in handy)

4) Office data specifications (big help with aysd)

There used to be a "RGYDOCS" webpage but has been gone for some years. I have not seen any websites that cater to the 2400. There is 2000stuff.com but that only has 2000 cheats.

Thanks grh959, the listing of which order to approach finding info. with is helpful.
Dave.

Here is a link to the ICS Command Manual. It covers a good portion of the commands but not everything:

telecomcepts.com/downloads/Neax2400/ICS%20Command%20Manual.pdf

If you can get the pdf versions of the manuals, the latest version of Reader has a great search function that can look all the files in a directory. It can still be time consuming looking through dead ends but it is better then paging through manuals that are 4in thick. Plus I have found great explanations for things I didn't really understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back