Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Best Voice recording company to go with ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicetechie

Technical User
Sep 18, 2007
IE
Hi,

Could anyway please tell me who is the best support for voice recordng in UK.I am looking at renewing my vendor supporter and wanted to know who is the best for support.

I have a NICE installation at my site 8.9.

All depends on location and size of your install/company etc

When I was born I was so suprised I didn't talk for 18 months

hi,

its in london and is 1000 channels.

Thanks for your help.

NICE are rather expensive and was wondering who else you would recommend.

Thanks in advance

In london you have 4 main choices

AVT systems (now bought by NICE) support 5/10
Business systems (have office in the city) support 8/10
Orange business services (used to be etrali also based in the city) support 8/10
BT support 3/10

All of the above are vendors, supported by Nice London, which was AVT Systems and now bought out by Nice.

Congratulations on repeating what I said.

I in fact have not repeated what you said I have just pointed out that all of the above are resellers for Nice and are all supported at Tier 2 level and above by Nice.

Me said:
AVT systems (now bought by NICE)
You said:
All of the above are vendors, supported by Nice London, which was AVT Systems and now bought out by Nice.

Oh yes very different but I seem to have missed the part where you mentioned Tier 2.

AVT & Bus Systems have tier 2 engineers.
Orange have an ex NICE developer from Tel Aviv.

I would say all of these would provide better support than NICE, who prefer to concentrate resources on their global accounts.

thanks for all your feedback. I have chosen Orange as I asked around and found them to have the best support and they are now in the call center market also with large clients. Thanks all

Orange Bus are still a good choice though. Have you met the sales director yet?

my.php

i know that business systems are offering the most competitive maintenance deals out there right now, and are expanding their engineering base, so they must be picking up large chunks of maintenance for Nice kit - so if your not completely sorted give them a call -

for smb and non global they were an option but this mass scale unfortunately they were ruled out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back