Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

best telephone systems? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

djmwjk

Technical User
Jun 28, 2004
US
What are the best telephone systems to install in offices or smaller businesses? I've been reading online and I have seen there is a huge amount of variation out there (or it appears there is), what are some of the easiest systems to administer and keep up, most reliable, ect?

Thanks for your help!,
John

Did any of you read the original post?
This is an installer looking for a good small system to become a dealer for. This is not an end user looking for a system.
The topic has been entertaining, but 90% of the posts have nothing to do with pointing him a good direction to go.

So sorry to get off the subject. I had read all the posts at one time, but had forgotten that the later post said that he was a dealer.

I did not consider it off topic, as djmwjk may have chosen to sell bizfon.

I don't care we got off the topic, I find this really interesting...so all...please continue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back